infitechs.com is open for guest posts – and by submitting a guest post you could gain exposure, inbound links and relevant readers via organic traffic.
Requirements for guests posts:
- Your article must be at least 1000 words in length and shouldn’t have irrelevant outbound links.
- Do-follow links can be allowed in the article and/or author bio, contact us for details and terms. Nothing “spammy” though.
- Relevant in-post links are allowed, but not too many.
- The article must be exclusive for infitechs.com and is not to be posted elsewhere.
- Affiliate links might be allowed, as “no-follow” links, but not for products/services already being advertised (again, not too many in-post links, please).
All articles are subject to approval by infitechs.com and in case it is rejected, you will be notified so you can use the article elsewhere if you like.
If any changes are required to the article, either by you or infitechs.com, you will be notified before we publish it.
How to submit a guest post?
The best way to submit a guest post is to contact us first and let us know your idea. You’ll usually get a reply within 24 hours and if we like it.
You can either go ahead and submit the article or begin writing it. Please attach the article via e-mail in either a text/Word document with all the links included.
Simple HTML versions are allowed too as this will make it even easier for us to simply copy/paste the article.
1) Once approved articles can also be deleted if it violates our quality guidelines at any time.
2) we have the right to modify/edit/delete your headlines, body text, links, images to adjust to our Blog and guidelines, before or after we approve it.